TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Article 1 - Definitions
The following definitions apply in these terms and conditions:
1. Withdrawal period: the period within which the consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal;
2. Consumer: the natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business and who enters into a distance agreement with the Webshop;
3. Day: calendar day;
4. Duration transaction: a distance agreement about a series of products and / or services, the delivery and/or purchase obligation of which is spread over time;
5. Sustainable data carrier: any means that enables the consumer or Webshop to store information that is addressed to him personally in a way that allows future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information;
6. Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the consumer to cancel the distance agreement within the cooling-off period;
7. Webshop: WE R REBLZ, the sole proprietorship that offers products and / or services to consumers at a distance;
8. Distance agreement: an agreement whereby within the framework of a system for the distance sale of products and/or services organized by the Webshop, until the conclusion of the agreement use is made exclusively of one or more techniques for communication on the distance;
9. Technology for distance communication: means that can be used to agree, without the consumer and Webshop coming together in the same room;
Article 2 - Identity of the Webshop
Webshop name: WE R REBLZ
Location; Willaertstraat 41,1075 LE Amsterdam
Telephone number: 06-14842126
Access: From Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chamber of Commerce number: 71405690
Article 3 - Applicability
1. These general terms and conditions apply to every offer from the Webshop and every distance agreement concluded between Webshop and the consumer.
2. Before the distance agreement is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions is made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance agreement is concluded, it will be indicated that the general conditions can be viewed at the Webshop and they will be sent free of charge as soon as possible at the request of the consumer.
3. If the distance contract is concluded electronically, contrary to the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions may be made available to the consumer electronically in such a way that it is consumer can be stored simply on a durable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, it will be indicated before the distance contract is concluded where the general terms and conditions can be read electronically and that they will be sent free of charge electronically or otherwise at the request of the consumer.
Article 4 - The offer
1. If an offer has a limited duration or is subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
2. The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and / or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. If the Webshop uses images, these are a true representation of the products and / or services offered. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind the Webshop.
3. Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to accepting the offer. This concerns in particular:
the price including taxes;
the possible costs of delivery;
whether or not the right of withdrawal is applicable;
the method of payment, delivery
the period for accepting the offer, or the period within which the Webshop guarantees the price;
the level of the rate for distance communication if the costs of using the technique for distance communication are calculated on a basis other than the regular basic rate for the means of communication used;
or the agreement after the conclusion
Article 5 - The agreement
1. The agreement is concluded, subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, at the moment the consumer accepts the offer and meets the corresponding conditions.
2. If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the Webshop will immediately confirm receipt of the acceptance of the offer electronically. As long as the Webshop has not confirmed receipt of this acceptance, the consumer can terminate the agreement.
3. If the agreement is concluded electronically, the Webshop will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and ensure a safe web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the Webshop will take appropriate security measures.
4. The Webshop can - within the law - inform itself if the consumer can meet his payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors that are important for a sound conclusion of the distance agreement. If based on this investigation the Webshop has good reasons not to
5. The Webshop will send the following information with the product or service to the consumer, in writing or in such a way that it can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable medium:
a. the visiting address of the Web Shop location where the consumer can go with complaints;
b. the conditions under which and how the consumer can exercise the right of withdrawal or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
c. the information about guarantees and existing service after purchase;
d. the information included in article 4 paragraph 3 of these terms and conditions, unless the Webshop has already provided this information to the consumer before the execution of the agreement;
e. the requirements for canceling the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or is of indefinite duration;
6. In the case of an extended transaction, the provision in the previous paragraph applies only to the first delivery.
Article 6 - Right of withdrawal
When delivering products:
1. When purchasing products, the consumer has the option of dissolving the contract within 14 days without giving any reason. This cooling-off period starts on the day following receipt of the product by the consumer or a representative designated in advance by the consumer and announced to the Webshop.
2. During the cooling-off period, the consumer will handle the product and packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he exercises his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all supplied accessories and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to the Webshop, by the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the Webshop.
Article 7 - Costs in case of withdrawal
1. If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the costs of the return shipment will be at the most.
2. If the consumer has paid an amount, the Webshop will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after the return or cancellation, with deduction of the costs.
Article 8 - Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
1. The Webshop can exclude the consumer's right of withdrawal to the extent provided for in paragraph 2. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal only applies if the Webshop has clearly stated this in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement.
2. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
1. that have been created by the Webshop by the consumer's specifications;
2. that are clearly personal in nature;
3. that cannot be returned due to their nature;
4. that can spoil or age quickly
Article 9 - The price
1. If the validity period produced in the offer is advanced, the prices of the products and / or services offered will not be increased, except for price changes as a result of changes in VAT rates.
2. Contrary to the previous paragraph, the Webshop can offer products or services with variable prices that are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and over which the Webshop has no influence. This link to fluctuations and the fact that possible prices are target prices are stated in the offer.
3. Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if they are the result of statutory regulations of provisions.
4. Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only allowed if the Webshop has stipulated this and:
1. these are the result of statutory regulations or provisions; from
2. the consumer has the authority to cancel the agreement with effect from the day on which the price increase takes effect.
5. The prices stated in the range of products include VAT.
Article 10 - Conformity and Warranty
1. The Webshop guarantees that the products and / or services comply with the agreement, specifications specifications in the offer, the acceptance requirements of reliability and / or usability and the statutory provisions stipulated on the date of the conclusion of the agreement and / or government regulations.
2. A guarantee granted by the Webshop, manufacturer of importer does not affect the legal rights and advice that the consumer can assert against the Webshop on the basis of the agreement.
3. Offered products are clearly and truthfully depicted and / or described and as complete as reasonably required. However, it may happen that color, type, text and / or price changes deviate from reality.
4. The Webshop does not guarantee the consequences of use other than for which the product is suitable. The Webshop is never liable for the consequences of the use of its products. The products offered by the Web Store are sometimes wrinkleable and fragile. The webshop is never liable for the consequences of wrinkling or damage to defects in the parts of the product caused by unpacking the shipment.
Article 11 - Delivery and implementation
1. The Webshop will take the greatest possible care when receiving and when executing product orders.
2. The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the company.
3. With the mention of the relevant in article 4 of the general terms and conditions stated, the company announced orders will be executed with due speed but at the latest within 30 days a longer delivery period has been agreed. If the delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot be executed or only partially, the consumer will be notified of this no later than 30 days after he has placed the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to terminate the contract without costs, without the right to any compensation.
4. In the event of termination in accordance with the previous paragraph, the Webshop will refund the amount paid by the consumer as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after termination.
5. If delivery of an ordered product is impossible to be placed, the Webshop will endeavor to make a replacement item available. At the latest at the delivery, it will be stated in a clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement item is being delivered. With replacement items, the right of withdrawal cannot be replaced. The costs of a possible return shipment are for the account of the Webshop.
6. The risk of damage and / or loss of products rests with the Webshop until the moment of delivery to the consumer of a pre-set representative known to the Webshop,
Commonly assumed otherwise.
Article 12 - Payment
1. Unless otherwise agreed, the amounts owed by the consumer must be paid within 14 days of the commencement of the cooling-off period as referred to in Article 6, paragraph 1. In the case of an agreement to provide a service, it will be charged period after the consumer has received the confirmation of the agreement.
2. When selling products to consumers, general terms and conditions may never stipulate an advance payment of more than 50%. When an advance payment is stipulated, the consumer cannot assert any rights regarding the execution of the requested order for service (s), as a result of which the stipulated advance payment has been made.
3. The consumer has the duty to correct inaccuracies in payment data provided or issued without delay